1. CHILDREN'S PRIVACY
2. INFORMATION COLLECTION PRACTICES
(a) Traffic Data. Like most website operators, LicenseLogix automatically gathers information of the sort that browsers automatically make available, including: (i) IP addresses; (ii) domain servers; (iii) types of computers accessing the Website; and (iv) types of Web browsers accessing the Website (collectively "Traffic Data"). Traffic Data is anonymous information that does not personally identify You.
(c) Personal Information. In order for You to use certain Services, You will be asked to provide LicenseLogix certain information that personally identifies You ("Personal Information"). Personal Information includes, without limitation: (1) "Contact Data" (such as Your name, phone number, fax number, mailing address and e-mail address); (2) "Financial Data" (such as Your credit/debit card number and expiration date); (3) "Business Data" (such as the name of your corporation or limited liability company (LLC), the name and address of your corporation or LLC's registered agent, the name and address of the directors and officers of your corporation or members or managers of your LLC, and the name of your trademark and the goods and/or services provided under such trademark); and (4) Demographic Data" (such as Your gender and zip code). In each case, You will be asked to provide Personal Information; the Website will not gather it surreptitiously. LicenseLogix may supplement the Personal Information You provide with additional Personal Information gathered from public sources or from third-parties (e.g., consumer reporting agencies) who may lawfully provide such information to LicenseLogix. You are under no obligation to provide Personal Information, with the caveat that Your refusal to do so may prevent you from using certain of the Services.
3. INFORMATION USE AND DISCLOSURE PRACTICES
(a) Traffic Data and Information Gathered Using Cookies.
LicenseLogix analyzes Traffic Data and information gathered using Cookies to help LicenseLogix better understand who is using the Website and how they are using it. By identifying patterns and trends in usage, LicenseLogix is able to better design the Website to improve Your experience, and to serve You more relevant and interesting content and advertisements. From time to time, LicenseLogix may release Traffic Data and information gathered using Cookies in the aggregate, such as by publishing a report on trends in the usage of the Website. LicenseLogix does not attempt to link information gathered using Cookies to Personal Information.
(b) Personal Information
(i) Generally. LicenseLogix uses Your Contact Data to send You information about LicenseLogix and LicenseLogix's products and services, and to contact You when necessary in connection with the Services. LicenseLogix uses Your Financial Data to verify Your qualifications for certain Services and, when necessary, to bill You. LicenseLogix uses Your Business Information to file corporate documents. LicenseLogix uses Your Demographic Data to customize and tailor Your experience on the Website. As with Traffic Data and information gathered using Cookies, from time to time LicenseLogix may release Demographic Data in the aggregate, such as by publishing a report on trends in the usage of the Website.
(ii) Disclosure Practices
Except under the following circumstances, LicenseLogix will keep Your Personal Information private, and will not share it with third parties.
- Disclosure to Governmental Agencies. LicenseLogix provides, among other services, business licensing filing services (collectively, "Filing Services"), which require the filing of official documents with certain federal, state, county, or local agencies (e.g. state offices of the secretary of the state) (collectively, "Governmental Agencies"). In order to prepare and file such official documents, certain Personal Information provided by You must be disclosed to the appropriate Governmental Agency. If You have requested Filing Services, you hereby acknowledge and agree that LicenseLogix will disclose certain pieces of Your Personal Information to the appropriate Governmental Agency. You further acknowledge and understand that information received by Governmental Agencies may become public record and subject to inspection and copying by the public. LICENSELOGIX IS NOT RESPONSIBLE AND HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL RESPONSIBILITY AND LIABILITY FOR DISCLOSURE, SUBSEQUENT USE AND CONTINUED PROTECTION OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION PROVIDED TO, VIEWED, OR DOWNLOADED BY GOVERNMENTAL AGENCIES.
- Disclosure in Connection with Services. LicenseLogix discloses Personal Information to those who help it provide services, including those who perform technical, administrative and data processing tasks such as hosting, billing, fulfillment, and data storage and security.
- By Law or to Protect Rights. LicenseLogix discloses Personal Information when required to do so by law, or in response to a subpoena or court order, or when LicenseLogix believes in its sole discretion that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of LicenseLogix, third parties or the public at large.
- Unpaid Accounts. If You fail to pay any balance owed in consideration of services, LicenseLogix may, as permitted by law, report Your Personal Information,including without limitation Your unpaid balance, to consumer credit reporting services, collection agencies and others.
4. CONSENT TO RECEIVE EMAIL FROM LICENSELOGIX
By registering with the Website, you thereby consent to receive periodic email communications regarding the services. As part of registration, You may also elect to receive periodic email communications regarding special offers and other promotions (collectively, "Special Offers"). You may opt-out of receiving Special Offers at any time by (a) following the unsubscribe instructions contained in each Special Offer; or (b) sending an email to admin at LicenseLogix.com.
5. SECURITY OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
LicenseLogix has implemented and maintains reasonable security procedures and practices to protect against the unauthorized access, use, modification, destruction, or disclosure of Your Personal Information.
6. LOST OR STOLEN INFORMATION
You must promptly notify us if Your credit, bank, other financial institution information, user name or password is lost, stolen or used without permission. In such an event, we will remove that credit card number, bank account information, other financial institution information, user name or password from Your account and updated our records accordingly.
7. USER ABILITY TO ACCESS, UPDATE, AND CORRECT PERSONAL INFORMATION
8. THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES
9. PROMOTIONAL ACTIVITIES
Effective Date: November 5, 2012